Epigenetic Regulator Program
- Kim MJ and Lin WQ. DUR-928, an endogenous regulatory molecule, exhibits anti-inflammatory and antifibrotic activity in a mouse model of NASH. Poster session presented at: AASLD's Emerging Trends in NAFLD; 2017 Mar 17-18.
- Ren S, Ning Y. Sulfation of 25-hydroxycholesterol regulates lipid metabolism, inflammatory responses, and cell proliferation. American Journal of Physiology - Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2014;306(2):E123-E130.
- Xu L, Kim JK, Bai Q, et al. 5-cholesten-3β,25-diol 3-sulfate decreases lipid accumulation in diet-induced nonalcoholic fatty liver disease mouse model. Molecular Pharmacology. 2013;83(3):648-658.
- Ren S, Kim JK, Kakiyama G, et al. Identification of novel regulatory cholesterol metabolite, 5-cholesten, 3β,25-diol, disulfate. PLoS One. 2014;9(7):e103621.
- Bai Q, Zhang Z, Xu L, et al. Oxysterol sulfation by cytosolic sulfotransferase suppresses liver X receptor/sterol regulatory element binding protein-1c signaling pathway and reduces serum and hepatic lipids in mouse models of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease. Metabolism Clinical and Experimental. 2012;61(6):836-845.
- Polyzos SA, Kountouras J, Mantzoros CS. Sulfated oxysterols as candidates for the treatment of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease. Metabolism Clinical and Experimental. 2012;61(6):755-758.