Epigenetic Regulator Program
- Ren S, Ning Y, Kim JK, Min HK, Brown J, Lin WQ. Novel oxysterol sulfates alleviate injured liver function and decrease mortality in mouse models. Poster session presented at The Liver Meeting®; 2017 Oct 20-24.
- Kemp W, Shah J, Kim MJ, Ellis D, Brown J, Theeuwes F, Lin WQ. Safety and pharmacokinetics of DUR‑928 in patients with non-alcoholic steatohepatitis – A Phase 1b study. Poster session presented at The International Liver Congress; 2017 Apr 19‑23.
- Ning Y, Kim JK, Min HK, Ren S. Cholesterol metabolites alleviate injured liver function and decrease mortality in an LPS-induced mouse model. Metabolism. 2017;71:83‑93.
- Kim MJ and Lin WQ. DUR‑928, an endogenous regulatory molecule, exhibits anti-inflammatory and antifibrotic activity in a mouse model of NASH. Poster session presented at: AASLD's Emerging Trends in NAFLD; 2017 Mar 17‑18.
- Ren S, Ning Y. Sulfation of 25‑hydroxycholesterol regulates lipid metabolism, inflammatory responses, and cell proliferation. American Journal of Physiology - Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2014;306(2):E123‑E130.
- Xu L, Kim JK, Bai Q, et al. 5‑cholesten‑3β,25‑diol 3‑sulfate decreases lipid accumulation in diet-induced nonalcoholic fatty liver disease mouse model. Molecular Pharmacology. 2013;83(3):648‑658.
- Ren S, Kim JK, Kakiyama G, et al. Identification of novel regulatory cholesterol metabolite, 5-cholesten, 3β,25‑diol, disulfate. PLoS One. 2014;9(7):e103621.
- Bai Q, Zhang Z, Xu L, et al. Oxysterol sulfation by cytosolic sulfotransferase suppresses liver X receptor/sterol regulatory element binding protein‑1c signaling pathway and reduces serum and hepatic lipids in mouse models of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease. Metabolism. 2012;61(6):836‑845.
- Polyzos SA, Kountouras J, Mantzoros CS. Sulfated oxysterols as candidates for the treatment of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease. Metabolism. 2012;61(6):755‑758.