Epigenetic Regulator Program
- Kemp W, Shah J, Kim MJ, Ellis D, Brown J, Theeuwes F, Lin WQ. Safety and pharmacokinetics of DUR‑928 in patients with non-alcoholic steatohepatitis – A Phase 1b study. Poster session presented at The International Liver Congress; 2017 Apr 19‑23.
- Ning Y, Kim JK, Min HK, Ren S. Cholesterol metabolites alleviate injured liver function and decrease mortality in an LPS-induced mouse model. Metabolism. 2017;71:83‑93.
- Kim MJ and Lin WQ. DUR‑928, an endogenous regulatory molecule, exhibits anti-inflammatory and antifibrotic activity in a mouse model of NASH. Poster session presented at: AASLD's Emerging Trends in NAFLD; 2017 Mar 17‑18.
- Ren S, Ning Y. Sulfation of 25‑hydroxycholesterol regulates lipid metabolism, inflammatory responses, and cell proliferation. American Journal of Physiology - Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2014;306(2):E123‑E130.
- Xu L, Kim JK, Bai Q, et al. 5‑cholesten‑3β,25‑diol 3‑sulfate decreases lipid accumulation in diet-induced nonalcoholic fatty liver disease mouse model. Molecular Pharmacology. 2013;83(3):648‑658.
- Ren S, Kim JK, Kakiyama G, et al. Identification of novel regulatory cholesterol metabolite, 5-cholesten, 3β,25‑diol, disulfate. PLoS One. 2014;9(7):e103621.
- Bai Q, Zhang Z, Xu L, et al. Oxysterol sulfation by cytosolic sulfotransferase suppresses liver X receptor/sterol regulatory element binding protein‑1c signaling pathway and reduces serum and hepatic lipids in mouse models of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease. Metabolism. 2012;61(6):836‑845.
- Polyzos SA, Kountouras J, Mantzoros CS. Sulfated oxysterols as candidates for the treatment of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease. Metabolism. 2012;61(6):755‑758.