DURECT is creating a new generation of pharmaceuticals — and a new generation of career opportunities. As a key contributor to our success, you will have the satisfaction of knowing that you are working on product innovations with the potential to truly make a difference in the lives of patients in desperate need of new therapies.
- Challenging positions with opportunity for personal growth
- High visibility within the scientific community
- Co-workers who create a culture that fosters dedication, scientific excellence, and teamwork
- DURECT was named as one of the 2021 Best Places to Work in the Bay Area by the San Francisco Business Times. Subscribers of the journal can view the full list of winners and rankings here
- The opportunity to contribute to the development and manufacture of products that make a real difference in people’s lives
- A convenient, easily accessible location
DURECT's compensation package includes a competitive salary, stock options, comprehensive benefits package, along with a dynamic corporate culture and supportive team environment.
We encourage you to join our growing team and make an impact on your life and the lives of others. Please email resumes to email@example.com, or apply online by viewing our current job openings and filling out the online application.
Our employees help to create a culture that fosters dedication and teamwork, and we thank them for their contributions each day.
DURECT recognizes that our employees are the key to our success. We have developed a comprehensive set of employee benefits, programs, and services and offer a very competitive compensation package that includes the following:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision service plan
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short term disability
- Long term disability
- Supplemental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Wellness program
- Employee stock options
- Employee stock purchase plan
- 401(K) plan
- Flexible spending accounts (healthcare and dependent care)
- Vacation time (15 days per year)
- Sick leave
- Paid holidays (16 days per year)
- Annual company events
- Employee referral program
- Gym subsidy program
- Pre-tax commuter program
- Rewards and recognition programs
- Employee discount club
OUR CURRENT VENDOR LIST IS CLOSED
Employment is managed through our Human Resources Department, and all candidates are presented through this avenue. Recruiters are requested not to contact DURECT employees or management directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining any professional relationship with DURECT Corporation.
To protect the interests of all parties involved, DURECT requires a signed agreement to be in place prior to the presentation of any candidates. DURECT does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from the candidates for either current or future positions. Submission of unsolicited resumes in advance of a signed agreement between DURECT and a recruiter does not create any implied obligation on the part of DURECT Corporation.
Thank you for your cooperation.